1. Lin KW. Book review: Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World. Fam Med 2020;52(5):371-372.
2. Coutinho AJ, Nguyen B, Kelly C, Lin KW, Gits A, Crichlow R, Moreno G. Formal advocacy curricula in family medicine residencies: a CERA survey of program directors. Fam Med 2020;52(4):255-261.
3. Nguyen B, Lu E, Bhuyan N, Lin K, Sevilla M. Social media for doctors: taking professional and patient engagement to the next level. Fam Pract Manag 2020;27(1):19-24.
4. Tunkel DE, Anne S, Payne SC, Ishman SL, Rosenfeld RM, Abramson PJ, Alikhaani JD, Benoit MM, Bercovitz RS, Brown MD, Chernobilsky B, Feldstein DA, Hackell JM, Holbrook EH, Holdsworth SM, Lin KW, et al. Clinical practice guideline: nosebleed (epistaxis). Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2020;162(1S):S1-S38.
5. Lin KW. mSEPT9 Blood Test (Epi proColon) for Colorectal Cancer Screening. Am Fam Physician 2019;100(1):10-11.
6. Lin KW, Middleton J. Rethinking aspirin for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Am Fam Physician 2019;99(11):670-671.
7. Mishori R, Singh L, Lin KW, Wei Y. #Diversity: conversations on Twitter about women and Black men in medicine. J Am Board Fam Med 2019;32:28-36.
8. Lin K. What makes a doctor truly great. Fam Pract Manag 2018;25:40.
9. Lin KW, Kraemer JD, Piltch-Loeb R, Stoto MA. The complex interpretation and management of Zika virus test results. J Am Board Fam Med 2018;31:924-930.
10. Lin KW. Treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Am Fam Physician 2018;98:603-606.
11. Sexton SM, Lin KW, Weiss BD, et al. Preventing gun violence: the role of family physicians. Am Fam Physician 2018;98:560-568.
12. Piltch-Loeb R, Kraemer J, Lin KW, Stoto MA. Public health surveillance for Zika virus: data interpretation and report validity. Am J Pub Health 2018;108:1358-1362.
13. Ebell MH, Lin KW. Accounting for the harms of lung cancer screening. JAMA Internal Medicine 2018;178:1422-1423.
14. Nguyen B, Lin KW, Mishori R. Public health implications of overscreening for carotid artery stenosis, prediabetes, and thyroid cancer. Public Health Reviews 2018;39:18.
15. Jarris YS, Lin KW. Population Health. In: Essentials of Family Medicine, 7th edition. Mindy Smith, Sarina Schrager, Vince Winklerprins, eds. LWW, 2018.
16. Lin KW. Vitamin D screening and supplementation in primary care: time to curb our enthusiasm. Am Fam Physician 2018;97:226-227.
17. Frost JL, Campos-Outcalt D, Hoelting D, LeFevre M, Lin KW, Vaughan W, Bird MD. Atrial fibrillation guideline summary. Ann Fam Med 2017;15:490-91.
18. Barreto TW, Lin KW. Noninvasive treatments for low back pain. Am Fam Physician 2017;96:324-327.
19. Yancey JR, Lin KW. Comparing levels of evidence between Choosing Wisely and Essential Evidence Plus. Evid Based Med 2017;22:196.
20. Bird MD, Gersch D, Hoelting D, Lin KW, Mishori R. Incarceration and health: a family medicine perspective. American Academy of Family Physicians position paper, May 2017.
21. Lin KW, Frost JL. Should screening tests for colorectal cancer all have an “A” recommendation? No: when it comes to colorectal cancer screening, test choice matters. Am Fam Physician 2017;95:618-620.
22. Lin KW. Is genetic testing sophisticated enough to make PSA screening viable for mainstream use? No. HemeOnc Today, 2017 March 25.
23. Lin KW, Ebell MH. How to counsel men about PSA screening. Am Fam Physician 2016;94:782-784.
24. Lin KW. Increased alignment in preventive services recommendations for children. Am Fam Physician 2016;94:272-274.
25. Lin KW, Yancey JR. Evaluating the evidence for Choosing Wisely in primary care using the Strength of Recommendation Taxonomy (SORT). J Am Board Fam Med 2016;29:512-515.
26. Ebell M, Lin KW. Counseling women about breast cancer screening. Am Fam Physician 2016;93:652-653.
27. Lin KW, Gostin LO. A public health framework for screening mammography: evidence-based vs politically mandated care. JAMA 2016; 315:977-978.
28. Lin KW. Should family physicians routinely screen patients for hepatitis C? No: one-time screening still has too many unanswered questions. Am Fam Physician 2016;93:17-18.
29. Lin K, O'Gurek D, Rich R, Savoy M. How to help your patients Choose Wisely. Fam Pract Manag 2015;22:28-34.
30. Koretz RL, Lin KW, Ioannidis JP, Lenzer J. Is widespread screening for hepatitis C justified? BMJ 2015;350;g7809.
31. Lin KW. What to do at well-child visits: the AAFP’s perspective. Am Fam Physician 2015;91:362-364.
32. Lin KW. Do electronic health records improve processes and outcomes of preventive care? Am Fam Physician 2012;85:956-957.
33. Lin K, Croswell JM, Koenig H, Lam C, Maltz A. Prostate-specific antigen-based screening for prostate cancer: an evidence update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Evidence Synthesis No. 90. AHRQ Publication No. 12-05160-EF-1. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, October 2011.
34. Lin K, Sharangpani R. Screening for testicular cancer: an evidence review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2010;153:396-99.
35. Lin K. Adverse effects. Pulse: voices from the heart of medicine. May 21, 2010.
36. Lin KW, Slawson DC. Identifying and using good practice guidelines. Am Fam Physician 2009;80:67-69
37. Lin K, Lipsitz R, Miller T, Janakiraman S. Benefits and harms of prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer: an evidence update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2008;149:192-99.
38. Lin K, Watkins B, Johnson T, Rodriguez JA, Barton MB. Screening for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease using spirometry: summary of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2008;148:535-43.