1. Koretz RL, Lin KW, Ioannidis JP, Lenzer J. Is widespread screening for hepatitis C justified? BMJ 2015;350;g7809.
2. Lin KW. What to do at well-child visits: the AAFP’s perspective. [Editorial] Am Fam Physician e-pub ahead of print December 15, 2014.
3. Siwek J, Lin KW. More ways to improve health and reduce harm: Choosing Wiselyphase 3. [Editorial] Am Fam Physician 2014;89:329.
5. Lin KW, Sieber PR, Oyer RA. The controversial prostate-specific antigen (PSA) test: a roundtable discussion of its indications and uses. J Lancaster Gen Hosp 2012;7(4):101-110.
6. Lin KW. Practice guidelines produced by subspecialists must meet higher standards. [Letter] Ann Fam Med published online November 15, 2012.
7. Lin KW. Do electronic health records improve processes and outcomes of preventive care? [Editorial] Am Fam Physician 2012;85:956-957.
8. Barton MB, Lin K. Screening for Ovarian Cancer: Evidence Update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Reaffirmation Recommendation Statement. AHRQ Publication No. 12-05165-EF3. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, April 2012.
9. Lin K, Croswell JM, Koenig H, Lam C, Maltz A. Prostate-specific antigen-based screening for prostate cancer: an evidence update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Evidence Synthesis No. 90. AHRQ Publication No. 12-05160-EF-1. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, October 2011.
10. Lin KW. Challenging the conventional wisdom on colorectal and prostate cancer screening. J Lanc Gen Hosp 2010;5(3):74-77.
11. Lin K, Sharangpani R. Screening for testicular cancer: an evidence review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2010;153:396-99.
12. Lin KW. Ways to measure and improve patient satisfaction online. The Maryland Family Doctor 2010;47(1):15.
13. Lin K. Adverse effects. Pulse: voices from the heart of medicine. May 21, 2010.
14. Lin KW. New USPSTF resources and tools can help put prevention into your practice. [Editorial] Am Fam Physician 2009;80:132-35.
15. Lin K, Vickery J. Screening for hepatitis B virus infection in pregnant women: evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force reaffirmation recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med 2009;150:874-76.
16. Lin KW, Slawson DC. Identifying and using good practice guidelines. Am Fam Physician 2009;80:67-69
17. Calonge N, Pettiti DB, Lin K. Will recommendations against spirometry make chronic obstructive pulmonary disease harder to treat? [Letter, Reply] Ann Intern Med 2008;149:513.
18. Lin K, Lipsitz R, Miller T, Janakiraman S. Benefits and harms of prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer: an evidence update for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2008;149:192-99.
19. Lin KW, Duane MR. Are some screening tests doing more harm than good? [Editorial] Am Fam Physician 2007;76:351-2.
20. Lin K, Fajardo K. Screening for asymptomatic bacteriuria in adults: evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force reaffirmation recommendation statement. Ann Intern Med 2008;149:W-20-W-24.
21. Lin K, Watkins B, Johnson T, Rodriguez JA, Barton MB. Screening for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease using spirometry: summary of the evidence for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. Ann Intern Med 2008;148:535-43.
22. Lin KW, Kirchner JT. Hepatitis B. Am Fam Physician 2004; 69: 75-82, 86.