Friday, September 11, 2009

The best recent posts you may have missed

Every other month or so, I've decided to post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here is my list for July 2009 through today:

1) My first experiences with end-of-life "care" (8/16/09)

2) Lowering costs and improving quality of care (7/29/09)

3) Medicine and the not-so-free market (8/7/09)

4) Heroic medicine vs. public health, part I (8/24/09)

5) What is "too much" health care? (9/2/09)

If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. In the future, if enough people are interested and I can figure out how to do it in Blogger, I may set up an "audience vote" function to choose the most popular posts. Thanks for reading!