Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from November and December:
1) Ignore health reform scare stories (12/11/09)
2) Food for thought on health care reform (12/27/09)
3) Doctors' conflicts of interest can harm your health (11/4/09)
4) Healthy skepticism and improving health communication (12/3/09)
5) Airport security and hamster wheels: analogies for American primary care (11/30/09)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. Also, if you care to nominate my blog for the "Best New Medical Weblog of 2009" award, please do so at Medgadget.com. Thanks for reading!