Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from January and February:
1) The dark side of "cancer awareness" (1/30/10)
2) Hospitalists: complicating continuity of care (1/7/10)
3) Life, death, and organ transplantation (1/21/10)
4) Of gatekeepers and unbridled imaging technologies (2/4/10)
5) Does patient-centered health care mean never saying "no"? (2/22/10)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!