Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from March, April, and May:
1) The decline of VBAC: hearing hoofbeats, thinking zebras (3/10/10)
2) Shining Knights and heroic family doctors (4/1/10)
3) The Presidential Physical (3/1/10)
4) Why I'm a doctor and not a pharmacist (5/25/10)
5) The cost-conscious physician: an oxymoron? (4/13/10)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!