Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from August and September:
1) Spain: an unlikely primary care model for the U.S. (8/14/10)
2) Air, space, and primary care checklists (8/23/10)
3) Primary care and health disparities (9/16/10)
4) Care management for chronic health conditions (8/28/10)
5) Quality assessment in primary care: an imperfect science (9/6/10)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!