Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from October and November:
1) Family medicine leadership (10/19/10)
2) Direct primary care: health reform's missing piece? (11/18/10)
3) A different perspective on screening for breast cancer (10/5/10)
4) Telemedicine: more than what the doctor ordered (11/3/10)
5) Complexities of cardiac risk assessment (10/2/10)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!