Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from December and January:
1) 4 reasons not to be screened for lung cancer (1/13/11)
2) Healthy lifestyle counseling challenges (12/15/10)
3) Will small primary care practices survive health reform? (1/5/11)
4) Why screening for colorectal cancer shouldn't be a hard sell (12/20/10)
5) Primary care remains a prominent topic (1/26/11)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!