Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from late March, April and May:
1) Incidentalomas: reasons to think twice about getting a CT scan (4/24/11)
2) Low-value health care: coronary CT screening in Texas (3/25/11)
3) Partnering with community health workers for better primary care (5/3/11)
4) Genetic guilt and disease susceptibility testing in kids (5/19/11)
5) "Overdiagnosed" and the paradox of cancer survivorship (4/12/11)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!