1) Let's get creative in how we provide health care to the poor (2/24/15)
2) The way we provide care near the end of life requires resuscitation (4/2/15)
3) Once a Cesarean ... now, a vaginal delivery (2/7/15)
4) We need to know more about psychological harms of screening (3/4/15)
5) Can treating mild hypertension be too much medicine? (1/10/15)
And here's a bonus post on Medscape Family Medicine:
Screening mammography guidelines: the change clinicians should know (5/29/15)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. Thank you for reading!