Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from June and July:
1) Can primary care practices be "Dream Teams"? (6/28/10)
2) VBAC and home birth: evaluating the evidence (7/27/10)
3) What soft drinks and cigarettes have in common (7/21/10)
4) Medical school rankings are a means, not an end (6/16/10)
5) The doctor will "tweet" you now (7/15/10)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!