Every other month or so, I post a list of my top 5 favorite posts since the preceding "best of" list on this blog, for those of you who have only recently started reading Common Sense Family Doctor or don't read it regularly. Here are my favorites from Feburary and March:
1) "Preventive health" screenings that are hardly a Life Line (2/7/11)
2) Who needs intensive primary care? (2/24/11)
3) Don Berwick on patient-centered health care (2/14/11)
4) Healthy habits are hard to maintain - even if you know what lies ahead (2/3/11)
5) Docs behaving badly in social media (3/9/11)
If you have a personal favorite that isn't on this list, please let me know. As always, thank you for reading!